Sunday, October 24, 2004

Once in a while...

Hectic life...

FINALLY, the bazaar for 3211 is over! Quite successful, and glad that Ms Nair was happy when she came over and observed us. Just that it was very, very tiring... tabao-ed Dinner and went to Dear's house... watched Tv while Dear was hard at work with her Maths... If only Dear can go out to watch Midnight movie with me (or her frens), just like wat her sister did just now... Fell asleep several times before going home... Just had chicken rice for supper, from Mandarin no less ahah.... YUMMY!!!!

Signing off..... Paperwork begins......
RC

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:13 am GMT+8

    I've been searching for rc car for a while and finally came across something worth reading. Once in a while... is not exactly what I was looking for, but as I said it was something worth reading. Blogger, I appreciate the information and would like to encourage you to keep up the good work. I hope I come across more great reads in my quest for rc car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:31 am GMT+8

    Searching for rc nitro gas car can be tedious but posts like yours help to re-energize me and keep me looking; even though Once in a while... is not an exact match for rc nitro gas car. I will continue my search and hope to find more gems like this. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete