Thursday, November 04, 2004

Downslide of things

Strangely enough, after yesterday's post, things seem to go downhill....

Dera came to have dinner; CHICKEN RICE!!!! =) however, I couldnt find my photo albums in the cupboard... how come ah? THot i left them there....down... then got a call, saying that the write up for Research Methods were too long; and the parts that were recommended to trim down were those that I had elaborated.... down down... after tat, I missed my bus after sending Dear home cos someone called me and I had to answer the call; some last minute production meeting for the year-end concert tml evening (which is in 2 hrs time after i am done writing this...) ... down down down.... in one evening...

Now, the weather just happened to change from a hot Thursday afternoon, to a gloomy one... no doubt it willl rain later....

Signing off....... get the paper over and done with......
RC





No comments:

Post a Comment