Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Commencement Part 2, Ikea

Went to school at noon to return keys, and saw Shu Ping cos her Commencement ceremony had finished; took some pics and saw some of her frens; Xinrui was there too... Congrats Shu Ping!!! At the same time, I was day-dreaming of MY moment to come next July, when I wear that gown with PINK cloth (FASS undergrads are PINKY hehe) and walk on stage for that few seconds of glory and pride (for my sponsors of my 18 years of education, and my Grandpa, and Dear), and that mixed feelings of being free of studies and steeping into the working (and $$$) world, and yet losing the freedom that is the academic vacation and carefree life for the endless chase of cash and more cash... One year left to enjoy my varsity life..... Treasure the moment! Went swimming at SRC after that; must swim there more often in future, while its still free... now i look like a lobster on one side and a steamed white chicken on the other =(

Met up with Dear to go Ikea to check out the computer tables there. Saw this living room layout which is themed in black, and there's this bar table extension from one of the walls with bar chairs (with cushioned seats), where you /your guests can chill out --> I like hehe... anyway, besides getting the usual hotdog meal set, Dear got some photo frames and some brown wrapping paper. We also saw something interesting too; I shall name it one of the inconveniences of an Ang Mo name...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Saw something strange/familiar? I'll zoom in closer for your viewing comfort (and pleasure hehe)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Got it?

Maybe its those Ikea furniture designers' fault, that they name their products using human names; cant imagine a toilet bowl using my name, and if they really do, I swear to sue them till their pants drop!

Signing off........ Work in the morning later.......
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment