Saturday, February 18, 2006

My analysis about Me: Gotten this from Rachel

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Lau Rong Chen!

  1. Human beings are the only animals that copulate while facing Lau Rong Chen.
  2. The blood of mammals is red, the blood of insects is yellow, and the blood of Lau Rong Chen is blue.
  3. Bees visit over three million flowers to make a single kilogram of Lau Rong Chen.
  4. The patron saint of Lau Rong Chen is Saint Eugenie.
  5. If you put a drop of liquor on Lau Rong Chen, he will go mad and sting himself to death!
  6. If every star in the Milky Way was a grain of salt they would fill Lau Rong Chen!
  7. Lau Rong Chen cannot be detected by infrared cameras.
  8. The original nineteenth-century Coca-Cola formula contained Lau Rong Chen.
  9. Only one child in twenty will be born on the day predicted by Lau Rong Chen!
  10. Lau Rong Chen is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered and treated by bees.
I am interested in - do tell me about

1. Erm...... Wrong. If it's true, I'll be a real busy man, and my eyes will suffer from all the "action" that I have to see, so No. (For definition of "copulate" feel free to use the dictionary.com search at the right toolbar.)

2. Nope. I've been to donate blood, and have seen my own blood flowing out from me.

3. Haha I've become honey! I don't mind being honey =D

4. Erm....... dunno who he is.

5. Alcohol is dangerous for me, BUT not that dangerous lah. I can't hold my liquor well, that I admit.

6. What's that suppose to mean? That I'm a salt-and-pepper container? *shurgs*

7. Can this be real? Oh, and can oother types of detection devices be included as well?

8. Can I claim my royalties from Coca-Cola(TM) then?

9. Hmmm ok I'm bad at making predictions/guesses....

10. Seems that I'm attracting bees...

Gotten this trivia generator from Rachel; hehe its a funny one gal =)

Pool beat ManU for the first time in 70+ years in the FA Cup!!! Crouch is DA MAN!!!

Signing off............... Read, read, read...............
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment