Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Less than 5 hours before NS...

... and I'm here, probably what is to be my last overnight stay in EL Hons Room, before we start vacating the room for the next batch...

With QZ, who had been playing all the Xinyao songs - so nostalgic...

What's with my obessesion with the Room?

"You staying again tonight? What for?"

"Wah, you've become the room-keeper already man..."

Maybe I do treat the room as my on-campus hostel, to make up for not being able to live on-campus...

... argh, have to come back for the fan during one of the evenings this week...

--------------------------------------------------------------
Earlier yesterday, I tahan-ed till morning, and decided to just leave for school early.

Reached school, read abit of NS, then just played the few songs that I've been playing constantly on my Neeon, and just started singing in the room - roughly know what I'm gonna sing on Friday haha, long-awaited KTV session...

- Till BY came in; then I started my long-delayed sleep...

...and woke up 2 hours later - meaning, that's the only sleep I had for the past 48 hours...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Someone: Thanks for the CRUMBLE! Now I know I like it soft =D Very sweet of you to treat us!

And I shall start my own Operation Treat soon - shopping on Thurs!

And I have another yet-to-be-titled Operation! Shall unleash it during the weekend!

CHALET! CAN'T WAIT!

How I wish NS was an afternoon paper though; I could really use some sleep now....

Signing off..................... Society University opens its doors to RongC on 3rd May 2006, 1100hrs sharp....................
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment