Monday, November 20, 2006

done with 自己

You-tubing - What kept me sane whilst being stuck on the 5200 paper...

This series of videos feature Stef Sun on Happy Sunday, when she had come back in '04 after her one year break (yes ZW, this is for YOU -winks-)....

Part (1)


Part(2)


Part (3)


Part (4)


Part (5)


Part (6)


Part (7)


(4分28秒)

佼:你最想看谁的写真?
(A) 张宇 
(B)周杰伦 
(C)李偲菘 
(D)李伟菘?
这两个有什么不一样?

姿:哈哈哈哈哈哈!

佼:这什么题目啊?!这双胞胎噎!

(全场爆笑)

燕:好,要有选择!

姿:尔,李-李思菘!

佼:还是有不一样喔!

(5分29秒)

佼:你觉得那一个团体最有实力?
(A)S.H.E
(B)5566
(C)Tension 
(D)Energy

姿:实力啊?。。。
Tension。

佼:诶对, 因为刚好有五个人:一个人两粒, 加起来十粒。

炳:他好烦喔。。。

佼:我懂她在讲什么。。。

Part (8)


-----------------------

ziji really made people so confused...

... and pred. log. too - the ∃, ^, x, y, z, (((()))), localities, indices, tunnelling...

... getting a lil' sick of the room already. And I've been treating myself like a Christmas turket - lost track of what I had consumed, except for that litre of apple juice, 4 iced coffees, at least 3 packets of nasi lemak...

... not to mention the cough and the cold that developed over the weekend - perpetual dryness of the throat every morning when I wake up = must be the amt of diuretics that I've taken...

...gonna chill out at least till Friday before some serious studying gets underway - meanwhile, I have 5 VCDs to finish, including Munich that I seriously wanna watch.

For now, shake legs, then its back to work tml morning.

GW's big day tml - another gal friend's wedding dinner. Just gotten news that I'll be seated with two iconic figures from my sec sch life.

Now, it got me nervous and edgy...

Signing off........... Looking forward to pay-day..........
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment