Wednesday, June 13, 2007

"What is this thing called love?"

"What is this thing called love?
This funny thing called love?
Just who can solve its mystery?
Why should it make a fool of me?
I saw you there one wonderful day
You took my heart and threw it away
Thats why I ask the Lawd in heaven above
What is this thing called love?"

After collecting a certain radio, I headed for Cineleisure.

Missed Zodiac by a mere 15 mins.

Which turned out to be a quite a blessing.

Bought ticket for Infamous at 1930, which gave me 2 hours to walk around and do my thang.

Its surprising that alot of shops that sell shoes don't really sell socks. I think I should call it Ridiculous.

And surprisingly, I learning to appreciate Americano. Maybe I'll truly learn to appreciate Espresso itself when I land myself in Italy.

--------------------

(WARNING: Spoilers Below!)

Infamous was worth the money. Very.

Didn't watch Capote beforehand, nor heard of it (where had I been living huh?!), but it didn't matter.

Humourous and light-hearted in the first hour, provocative and heavy-hearted in the next.

How Toby Jones' Truman Capote struggles throughout the film to keep up the façade that people had thought was the real 'him'.

And the opening scene is very memorable; where Gwenyth Paltrow's character breaks down while singing the song...


------------------

也许,电影里的几句戏词说得正好。

谈到某女歌手的精粹演绎及表演,戏里某个角就说了那女歌手简直就是放了许多心思在表演当中,每表演一次,自己的某一部分随着表演的结束而死去。

我想,感情,它又何不如此?

每段轰轰烈烈,真情流露的感情,各方面都似乎把生命完完全全的灌入在这项“投资”里。当“ 投资”结束了,以自己的某部份的死去(“…a part of him died along with it…”)来形容当下的状况,似乎也不是不太恰当。

或许,经过了过去后,自己本身已有显著部分已死去。

死去后,或许感觉也就没那么敏锐,想法也比较极端,比较悲观。。。

------------------

Sandra Bullock has big hands…. And looks like MJ!

*AH!!!*

Signing off……………… The be-all and the end-all…………
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment