Saturday, October 27, 2007

Freedom, or the Illusion of It

What's within one's control? And what's out of it?

Hasn't seen Jerm in a long while, and just listening to his conversation with Naga a few days ago over a couple of sticks...

Boy, I haven't been so stimulated intellectually for a long time.

It felt pretty good.

-----------------

Band stuff''s been taking priority over others for the past couple of days.

Lethargic, anxiety, relaxed, frustrated... the moods come in fast and random.

Probably a relief that I didn't really concern myself with tickets - will be lucky if I can pick up a distinctively recognisable face amongst the audience tonight.

Well, 119 egos into ONE - that's the magic happening tonight.

-----------------

I almost choked during yesterday's pre-rehearsal.

Everything had been going along fine till I turned around...

I guess I'm just thinking too much, for too long.

-----------------

To be free.

Ironically, being free doesn't really mean being oneself - in fact it might necessitate the breaking off from oneself.

To be free from what typically defines you.

Truely free.

Signing off............... I wish I knew how, what it feels, to be Free...........
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment