Thursday, November 29, 2007

Good, Bad, Better, Worse...

Had a first yesterday - my first fMRI scan!

At the end of the 1.5 hours, I was quite dazed; coupled with little sleep (as usual), I had a terrible headache for much of today.

But its still quite an experience, to be involved as a subject.

------------

One week to go, and I'm not even sure if I'll be able to make it to ARF at all.

Especially since there's not news of my application for leave.

And especially since I've just read the directives for leave.

I've got a hunch that I might have to forfeit my ticket, and buy a new one (meaning throwing in a few more hundred $$) just to attend ARF - meaning I'll be in HKG for less than 48 hours.

Or force to give it a miss altogether.

Its ultra insane.

If only I had money, or power. Or both.

------------

Amidst the uncertainty, the anguish and the frustration, its comforting to hear good news from an old friend.

A wedding invite. A "brother" invite.

AND AN "EMCEE" INVITE!

So honoured, even though it's 10 months away...

S:
bro.....i need ur help


U:
yea?


S:
u r language expert rite

U:
haha alright lah


S:
i like to invite u as my brother cum emcee next yr

U:
whoa
you wanna take away my virginity man
haha
CONGRATS
:D

S:
haha...i tot u lost it some years back
thanks

U:
i dun mind, but when's the big day?
HAHA


S:
28 sep

U:
ah

S:
its a sunday

U:
shouldnt be a problem man

S:
will tat be fine with u?

U:
can can :)

S:
thank u man

U:
of course, i'm assuming we'll be meeting up to discuss some plans
;)

S:
np ah
u came into mind when i was planning for an emcee

U:
this one, you ask, i sure help
hee

S:
ok details shall be finialise when the date draws near

U:
sure man
very honoured by your request man :)

S:
so u start working?
haha...

U:
you know, you are the first guy fren whose wedding i'm going to attend
!

S:
ur attire will be nothing but a small piece of RED underwear

U:
me ah? haven leh, still studying - now studying my masters

S:
so pls train up

U:
WAH REOW
haha

S:
thats ur usual attire ma
wan my brother to be comfortable

U:
ok lah, i go train in case i need to go commando
LOL

S:
haha....ok study hard and we shall catch up on mon

U:
ok man

S:
and thanks for being my emcee

U:
can't wait to sit together and chit chat again.
no problem man, anything for you
;)

S:
yea

U:
take care and have a godd rest over the weekend
good
u too

S:
miss u
muacks

U:
FAINT
LOL


I couldn't stop grinning. HAH.

---------------

As I'm getting done typing this (its 30th 0245hrs!) , I'm halfway watching + listening 《美眉普普风》- 丫头 is the host (她的自然天真,真令人羡慕又嫉妒!), and today's "theme" is on 梁静茹情歌日。

听得我都不想睡了。。。


错过后更珍惜
遗憾里更清晰


Signing off......... 不想睡,要陪你一整夜。。。。。。。。
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment