Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The Last Public Holiday of 2007

I'm glued to 黄小柔's blog.

Costume party! I resolve to do it once at least, before I die!

“如果半个黄小柔给我从天上掉下来,我就很开心。。。”
“那一半?上一半还是下一半?”
“。。。”

--------------------

Its a pretty rockin' Christmas Eve.

K-ed and K-ed and K-ed. Its been awhile since I last hyper-ed.

Just Noodles at Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth is a pretty affordable eating place.

I am Legend is pretty good, though it seems to be abit too rushed to end itself. I think I might have just developed a phobia of watching movies with horror elements in the company of women.

Town was crowded; thank heavens we managed to escape early.

First few hours of Christmas itself pretty rocked. It was like an unofficial Singles Club sleepover. Finally caught S-Pop - not very impressive, but maybe I caught the wrong episode. All in all, it was an unconventional but well-spent evening-morning. Proves the Quantity can still triumph over Quality, anyday, anytime - and maybe, for me, good company often comes in trios. HAH.

Cheers, mates.

AND NOW, back to work, before band camp kicks in on Boxing Day.

Welcome back Kenneth and Yokes.

Signing off................ Humans are just a damn weird species................
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment