Friday, January 25, 2008

Pretty...

...down in the dumps.

It was a pretty ugly Friday session. Gotten shot down with the shite I churned out. Argh.

Not feeling sorted out a lil' bit even though we'd pretty much have a story on the wh-, in particular PM. Somehow, I feel I'd been lost long long ago.

Band prac didn't help - made a big hoo-haa over entrance; the pedal didn't come out when it mattered; the work meant I had to scoot off (all I caught was a red clip) and had to miss a supper promise.

It's gonna be a trying time, this 2008.

Perhaps, there is really no good time to start. Sitting in the darkness, I'm silently relieved that my guts had failed me before. It would have turned out real ugly and uncomfortable.

Perhaps, that's why that hour during Tues/Wed was probably one of the best-est times this week.

Perhaps, it's not that it's not meant to be; instead, it's meant to be something else...

“Don't say Goodbye 我还不想离开
Don't say Goodbye 能不能从头再来
Don't say Goodbye 这一切开始的太快
让我静静一个在这发呆

Don't say Goodbye 我还不想离开
Don't say Goodbye 能不能从头再来
Don't say Goodbye 请不要忘记我的爱
让我静静一个在这发呆
不想离开。。。”


离别前,再笑一个,好吗?

Signing off.............. Timed Out.............
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment