Monday, March 16, 2009

'Good is the dogs bollocks'

"It's A Strange World
As a goner, everytime I see the name Eboue , Song or Bendtner on the
team sheet I cringe.

So wait Alex Song plays like a champ and Eboue scores 2 in 10 mins it made me feel like I was living life through eyes of a LSD addict living in some weird reverse world where bad is good and good is the dogs bollocks.

Lovely
TJ"

I swear I was feeling close to the same on Sat, after having seen LL and SH (dude, no disrespeck to you - you'd been one of the heroes of Istanbul. Just that the thought of you facing a nimble and speedy frontline kinda frightens.) and no signs of XA in the team sheet made it seem like a foregone plot.

At the end of the day though, the war still seems like a lost cause...

Signing off..................... Never Alone, will be....................
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment