Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Meeting Folks... Studying...

Main things on Monday were: (1)Pilates being extra tiring (as usual - my body felt like beaking into pieces, my muscles aching and sore and numb; coincidentally, Dear felt the same also!!! hehe)....

(2) Dear coming to my house!!!! Hee quite comical as the initial few minutes were quite awkward; my house suddenly shrinked even smaller and there hardly seemed a place for Dear to sit... had dinner with Dear as we watched the last episode of the Ch 8 7pm show... dinner was not bad ahl; think my mom cooked some extra stuff haha, cos she said she not cooking anything special... the biggest boo-hoo was --> I can't solve an EMaths question that my sis asked me!!! ARGH!!! Bleah... anyway, gave up after an hour plus on that question... then Dear and Me went to Mac to study for a little while, and then I sent her home... Now it's left for me to return the favour and visit her home... a little frightening yes, but well, ready ready.... =)

Today was spent mostly on transferring the notes that I had lost and on finalising Friday's project stuff; suddenly I have 4 project appts on friday!!! All stacked together!!! Dunno whether I can make it for the AMK FSC one or not... so last min sia.... Evening was much better!!! Had Dinner at SP with Dear, then went to SP Library to study; got past the entrance with the help of Dear hehe... still couldn't get the wireless to work but nvm... quite productive today in terms of studying... then we went to Pasar Malam @ Clementi for a while before heading home...

Signing off......... Wednesday is here again in a Flash; BIG DAY!!!!! =) ........
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment