Friday, September 23, 2005

Long time no see

Yoohoo... just came back from Peter and the Wolf practics; concert is next Sunday, NUSWS - Genesis: The Beginning (Ed: I can't help but link the title to something, I just can't remember that thing now...) @ UCC Theatre, 1930hrs. 2nd October Sunday. Repertoire includes Peter and the Wolf, Jungle Fantasy, Omens of Love, Bulger's Holiday. Tickets at $10 from Sistic, or ask me for tickets wor =)

Ok, so I have been MIA-ing for quite some day... can't imagine churning out 4 essays by October... And I still have my Syntax presentation coming up... Dear is finishing her exams, while I think I will 'peng' before exams, cos of the workload... so tiring, to read assigned readings till I fall asleep every night. Group discussions, readings, term papers... its all coming back to me...

The semester has hit half-way mark; gonna push myself some more!!!! Meanwhile, really looking forward to tomorrow evening's Nokia Starlight Cinema with Dear. It has been some time since we last caught a movie together. Tml's programme is Initial D, not quite the sort of movie for 2, but it will do since the tix are free hehe... hmmm now i'm thinking of wat to do between 630 and 730pm tml *ponders*....

Signing off...... will be back; stay tuned.......
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment