Friday, February 17, 2006

The Setup's Song For Feb 2006

The term break suddenly announces its arrival. Out of the blue. Suddenly, time passes even faster like never before.

NUSWS Concert on the 24th March 2006, Friday, 1930hrs at UCC Concert Hall. Do give your support =)

Going for kickboxing class with Dear later in the evening! Looking forward to seeing her after like, 3 days... Finally, must get to burn and burn after all the feasting... Get ready for a power workout!!!!!

New Budget announced; Govt handing out more "goodies". $100 from being an active NSmen and more from being an adult citizen. Best gift before Unemployment knocks on my door.

And now, the Setup's Song of the Month:

Confessions of a Broken Heart - Lindsay Lohan
I wait for the postman to bring me a letter
I wait for the good lord to make me fell better
and I carry the weight of the world on my shoulders
A family in crisis that only grows older

Why'd you have to go
Why'd you have to go
Why'd you have to go

Chorus:
Daughter to father, daughter to father
I am broken but I am hoping
Daughter to father, daughter to father
I am crying. a part of me dying and
These are, these are the
Confessions of a broken heart

I wear all your old clothes. your pollo sweater
I dream of another youthe one who would never (never)
Leave me alone to pick up the pieces
A daddy to hold me that's what I needed
So why'd you have to gowhy'd you have to go
why'd you have to go

Chorus:
Daughter to frather, daughter to father
I don't know you but i still want to
Daughter to father, daughter to father
tell me the truth did you ever love me
Cause these are, these are the confessions of a broken heart

I love you, I love you
I love you, I love, I love you

Chorus:
Daughter to father, daughter to father
I don't know you but I still want to
Daughter to father, daughter to father
tell me the truth did you ever love me
Cause these are, these are the confessions of a broken heart

I wait for the postman to bring me a letter

I just finished watching some weekly documentary on Ch 8; one of the issues was on the response that was generated on the parent-child theme on "I Not Stupid too". Incidentally, the Song of Feb was penned by Lindsay Lohan and described her feelings towards her dad who ran into trouble with the federal authorities. Read more about it here. The relationship between parents and children is one of the most intimate of its kind, yet its also one of the most difficult to deal with, especially for adolescents. This song is perhaps Lindsay's best work to date (Rumours was simply, too Britney...).

Signing off................ it's weekend again............
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment