Thursday, May 11, 2006

Back Again...

As I laid in bed tossing and turning after the Boro match, I still can't help but think of the past 3 days...........

Especially the Ego trips................

What's up with me huh?

Finally, after 10 mins, I just gave up trying to - shall probably sleep on the bus later instead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to alot of ppl for the chalet.

Thanks to Nala for booking the Aloha chalet - the best-est that I've ever attended.

Also thanks to Galvin for driving me to and back - you're da man.

To those who stayed throughout the chalet - Naga, QZ, Boo, Nic, Philina, AP, Gina - nice company, and thanks for staying true to the spirit of a chalet stay.

Everyone else, thanks for your presence, lighting up the whole stay in one way or another.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Still cant get to sleep.

7am in the morning.

24 hrs ago, I had just fallen asleep, finally succumbing to the Carlsberg that I downed..........

Lunch with Donohue coming up soon, but before that, some errand to run @ the HDB office near my place...........

Mom's already up watching National Geog.............

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's Media as Ideological Device:

Securing 80% of overseas votes.

MPs resuming to Meet-the-People's sessions (Guess which party's MPs are featured?).

Signing off................. A New Day has Come...........
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment