Saturday, May 20, 2006

Thank you for the music; no thanks to HDB + NUS...

Music soothes the soul.........

Music transcends boundaries............

And I suddenly can't wait for band pracs to start again - too bad I'm gonna miss the first few pracs.........

Thanks LAPD! =D

------------------------------------------------------

SERS - Selective En-bloc Redevelopment Scheme

Nice euphemism for a project that's gonna uproot everyone in the neighbourhood.......

......... and permanently erase a huge and important part of my existence.......

In two years' time, I wón't be able to identify where I once rode my bicycle.......

........... nor where my home used to be.........

........... nor where my mum used to bring me to relieve myself whenever I had the urge to pee....... (oops.....)

.......... nor sit downstairs and enjoy the breeze and calm on this side of the neighbourhood.........

And, if things don't go according to plan, the worse-case scenerio will be..........

Ending up sleeping on the floor in the new flat........

------------------------------------------------------

Can the ELL Dept kindly kindly let me know whether my application is accepted or not?

别让我最后一个才知道。。。。。。

Signing off.......... Depressing + Demoralising = Defeat..........
RC

1 comment:

  1. hey! keep cool la... hee i know coz im not online to chat w u last nite! keke... =)

    ReplyDelete