Wednesday, May 24, 2006

We had to go ask in person...

23 May 2006

Mr Lau Rong Chen
(ADDRESS)

Dear Sir,

OFFER OF ADMISSION TO RESEARCH PROGRAMME WITHOUT RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP SEMESTER I, 2006/2007

Congratulations! I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected for admission to the research programme leading to the following degree in the Department/Programme indicated below:

Degree: Master of Arts

Department/Programme: English Language and Literature................

------------------------------------------------------------

Moment of truth.........

As expected, no scholarship; surprising - not even Tuition Fee Waiver......

As Naga had put it, life for the next 18 months has more or less been sorted out........

Now, to go find sponsorship/bank loan.........

Signing off............... I am still in NUS, I am still half a student, I can be legitimately unemployed........
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment