Friday, May 19, 2006

Where's the soul?

Just came back from Da Vinci Code - GOOD!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Met Mark coincidentally yesterday evening; went to Coffee Bean at Borders for coffee...

Resumed on Foucault's Pendulum.......

One hour+ into reading, my mind suddenly went blank; suddenly I didn't feel I'm part of the reality..........

Like, my body was THERE, but my soul was ELSEWHERE, as if it had departed my body; not 灵魂出窍,but its a sense of misalignment between perception and thought........

Makes me ponder over my existence for that particular moment.............

In the end, I just stopped reading and went to take a stroll........

And decided to go home prematurely.........

It's all Umberto Eco's fault........

Or maybe I should start to balance things out by reading stuff that are more grounded into reality? Haha...........

Signing off............. Holidays are good times for ranting off.........
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment