Friday, June 23, 2006

That Familiar Feeling...

Attended my first band practice in 3 months.

For awhile, I couldn't recognise which one was my instrument.

But once the practice kicked off, it all became familiar again...

Welcome back.

Addendum: An NUSWS concert on 14th October - so exciting! Hopefully can play - pray no modules fall on Thursday evenings...

It's been several times I'd told myself that I shouldn't be hanging around playing anymore - wrong fundementals, slow arms, lousy hearing, and the tendency to screw things up when they matter most, not that such occurences are often...

If this is the last time, it's gonna be a memorable one, real memorable - I will get the whole family to come down (hopefully).

Same Old, yet Brand New.

Signing off......... The longer the note, the more effort you need to exert to maintain its length.......
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment