Thursday, July 06, 2006

Apologies: Tag-board.com is down...

... apparently it's the work of a hacker:

"Hello, This is going out to all of our suscribers. Yesterday, I was sent an email through tech support "" Please ask greg contact me at *********** within next 24 hours. It's important or I will cl0se tag-b0ard.com "" I did not take that matter seriously and apparently, I should have. I am in contact with the FBI, and we are doing everything in our power to get tag-board back up and running again. I apologize for your downtime, and I assure you that the moment I know anything I will post another annoucement. Thank you for your time."

... any message for moi, just leave a comment, and I will reply ASAP (Even though I know it's getting pretty quiet in here recently...).

ADDENDUM: Tagboard's working again at 2000hrs SG time.

Signing off................ So free hor, the hacker................
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment