Monday, October 02, 2006

Age Discrimination

Recently, I've received a couple of emails from friends who have set up an account with Tagged.

While their willingness to extend the invite to me in their Tagged network is very much appreciated, I'm sorry that I can't be included.

One must be born in the year 1982 or later in order to become a Tagged member.

Crazy.

On the other hand, Ice Age 2 and the post-movie chill-out proved to be a much needed "fuel break" - I managed to come up with a series of slides after slogging throughout the night, that I wouldn't have imagined myself accomplishing prior to Sunday afternoon. Sunday evening was simply great.

Signing off.............. Will I sleep soundly? Will I sleep calmly? There wont be peace for me..........
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment