Monday, October 09, 2006

Planning...

After all the highs, the exhaustion, its back to the drawing board...

Group paper + presentation - could be a potential challenge, looking at the way how we (SY and myself - more from SY) churned out the proposal.

Second mini-assignment - The first one was pretty lucky; this one, I've gotta start this weekend the moment I get my hands on it......

Weekend - ...speaking of which, I think I should take a break from the mainland this weekend and park myself somewhere offshore/overseas. Planning for a cheap break from being lost and aimless in an uptempo environment - Bintan, Batam(???), Johore, Kukup (Aim: spend less than SG$50) ... or just laze at home (and spend $0)...

Individual term paper - Gotta consult suitable + probable topics. I figure this will be one BIG struggle as well. -shrugs-

Work - Full shift later and Tues; after which, gotta start asking for off-days.

Laptop - RIP. Dead. Official. I only want my documents, photos and memories back...

All the best to Mr. Chairman a.k.a. Galvin who's starting work as an editor (of some sort) later!

Signing off........... Back at One.......
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment