Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Move-α



The day started badly, progressed on with lightning speed, and ended with me grinning and humming non-stop on the bus back to school that I think the uncle behind me must have been wondering whether to call the police or the mental institute, or both.

Sectionals cancelled for the second consecutive day, and I'm secretly delighted. Because there's suddenly an empty window - I finally made it back home early enough before mom sleeps and before anything that had been dinner gotten too cold.

Oh, and of course, how could I forget to mention that I'm hooked on 《暗巷2》。

Hmmmmm they've got ppl to repair the lights at S16 L3 - it seems much brighter here now. And cooler.

OK Mr. P(rocrastinator), back to Mandarin wh- then....

Signing off........... Nonsense from an even smaller island............
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment