Thursday, December 06, 2007

Impulse

I don't know what came over me, but I had to do it.

Despite me not having a good dinner.

Despite me not having packed for my trip.

Despite me not having had enough good sleep.

Despite me needing the good sleep.

Despite me getting poorer as the days go by.

Despite me potentially discovered to have broken the law.

Maybe it was something I saw last night over the Net.

Maybe it was a desire to make use of the time available.

Maybe it was just an inhibition waiting to be unleashed.

In the end......

I caught The Golden Compass at one in the morning, after having raced down to Orchard in half an hour.

Even fell asleep for awhile, but it was pretty good, just under two hours.

Should get a copy of Northern Lights later at the airport.....

And why the big
hoo-haa over the movie?

Crazy.

Signing off................ Out.................
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment