Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Back - for a Reason, and the Reason...

So far, so good.

Except that the competency level with the main weapon - feeling as rusty as the weapon itself, and wondering how I'd completed the same tests with ease and familiarity 10 years ago(!)...

Helps that everyone is showing more enthusiasm than usual - partly cos no one wanna be stuck in camp on Sat waiting for the F16s and etc to finish their landing exercise along Lim Chu Kang Road.

It's more than embarrassing to have to initiate a chat and establishing the identity of someone whose name rings a bell but yet doesn't look all too recognisable on recent photos. In the end, felt pretty glad that I did it, for it was a pretty nice chat. And my oh my, how some people really change, from the good to the (much, MUCH) better - like, probably able to make thrice the number of heads turn on a street as compared to 10 years ago(again!). I should be kicking myself in my dreams tonight, or sometime this week.

Meanwhile... nothing else from me for the nextt few days.

Signing off............ Itch itch............
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment