Saturday, December 06, 2008

Make a...

(NOTE: SOME PARTS OF THIS ENTRY HAVE BEEN SELF-RATED NC-17. NOT ADVISABLE FOR THE PURE AND INNOCENT.)

And in a flash, two weeks went by.


Pretty laid back - third gear was almost always never needed.

That's the scary part - laying back too much means the mental state of preparedness for the next ultra-shag one will be even lower.

But till now, it's been an enjoyable two weeks - well almost entirely enjoyable.

First day in a few days without the duty unpaid beer. Feels odd.

Last night @ Harry's Rail Mall was da way to round up the 2 weeks. Lucky my recommendation didn't disappoint. And Guinness Draught from the tap is quite da bomb too.

Everyone's cheerier and more cohesive this time - will be it the same next time round?

No more laughter from the usual gang - not till Aug 09 at least anyways.

-------------------

Like I've said, there are lots up enjoyable bits - and there are the minute and not-so nice bits.

How much more can I do? Or are there lots more that I should have but didn't do in the past?

Maybe I had not done the best.

-------------------

For the fun of it, as well as the two other participants of the conversation, here it is.

Me says:
ppl today go 'shopping'

e says:
haha
yes
SHOPPING
rc wanted to join me lo

b says:
WOW
shopping!!!!!!!!!!
what u bought?!?!!

e says:
haha
ahem

Me says:
AHEM

b says:
eh?

e says:
ok la, today one all white can. din stock up my colour collection
hahhahaha omg i sound so bian tai

Me says:
NOT WHEN I'M AROUND!
THIS IS OH-SO-BLOGGABLE

e says:
OMG!!!
CUT AWAY
hahaahaha
ok la. rc u wanted to join me one wat

Me says:
FOR THE BOOK FAIR

b says:
eh

e says:
oh.
REALLY
SURE OR NOT

b says:
u mean inner-clothings?

e says:
hahhahaa
yyala

b says:
ohhhhhh
HAHAS
i think u need white ones
hahahhahas
OPPS

Me says:
YES!
I MEAN YES! FOR THE BOOK FAIR

e says:
weeiiii

Me says:
NOT THE YOU-NEED-WHITE-ONES

e says:
HAHAHA
so bloggable!
HAHAHA
minghui, jus becos u saw the black one also no need say i need white mah
HAHAHHA

Me says:
HELLO, I'M STILL HERE?!

e says:
HAHAHAHAH
ahhahaha
eh rc wat u thinking,
she saw it, ur reply dun sound like minghui say me with it
tsk tsk tsk tsk

-------------------

This was last weekend - had a rushed Sunday so didn't manage to put this down.

What happens when two platonic best friends, who thought they would remain as such for as long as they knew wach other, suddenly ran out of money to pay rent during winter?

They make a movie. An adult-oriented movie.

The moment I went into the theatre (I was 15 mins late), I knew I'd nailed my $8 on the right show.

[Zack and Delaney are having a conversation]
Indecisive Customer: Hi, can I have a coffee?... Black?
Delaney: Can't you see we talking?... White?

The best way to shake off pre-booking in blues.

No Dutch Rudders, please.

-------------------

Losing all sense of coherence, when its the very thing that I told my tuition student each and every session.

Is this that stream of consciousness (or unconsciousness)?

Run, run away.

Signing off............ Oh yah - Hi December.............
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment