Monday, September 04, 2006

One moment, then the next.

This song by S.H.E., 触电, had just begun to grow on me.

Then,
this happened.

I don't know what to make of it.

And Sense, is not making anything to me.

Sooner or later.

Soul-less in a Shell.

---------------------------------

I'm feeling nervous and excited at the same time for someone dear.

Don't worry, you will do just fine.

Come Wednesday, I will repeat my morning antic (even though I might need some intervention that day as well.).

I'm sure you will have all the blessings from everyone, even though we might not know about 'it.'

敢敢拼!!!

---------------------------------

Lesson 527: Never take steps on 2s before on 4s, never take strides before being stable, never soar before leaps.

Summary: Never let too much air into the head and make a fool of yourself by spilling milk everywhere.

---------------------------------

Thanks Jenn for dropping by.

And also thanks A, for her kind gesture. =)

Back to work.

Signing off.............. To be slight-ed, it feels like this, or this, or that, or maybe..................
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment