Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Arrivederci

Buona Sera!

Had an absolutely amateurish practice - those two beside me can testify.

So worst that I myself couldn't take it and escaped to the non-reality realm as soon as I had gotten home.

And then, 祸不单行。。。

-----------------

Was utterly touched by the gestures and more importantly, the words from Japanese food stall aunties -I don't know what good (if any) that I had done for their kindness, but I shall definitely do something for them when I get back.

Thanks too, to D for the shower 'equipment.' =)

Probably some more last minute shopping before I head for school tomorrow morning.

Will impulse get the better of me, or will rationality save my money?

-----------------

Brings me back memories of this time last year.

I'm reminded of those times spent wandering around little towns, taking long-ass bus rides through the country-side and the mountains, letting the huge Bali waves play me...

One of the most enjoyable times I had last time round was actually spent on the mini-deck outside one of the bed-and-breakfast places. Slouched in on the bench, coffee/tea on the table, with hands occupied by a book and fag. I think that was really laidback and more importantly, it allowed the body and mind to recuperate and recharge. Though it wasnt really benefitial in terms of sight-seeing and experience, it did me good.

Perhaps I've been too preoccupied with the second-most important element of this trip that I kept missing the element of paramount and primary importance as the departure date draws nearer.

Time to re-group.

-----------------

It's that time.

Buona Notte.

Ognuno, stai attento e buona fortuna!

Signing off.......... Hope the host family has lots of sun-dried tomatoes...........
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment