Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Michael Clayton

SPOLIER ALERT!

Never thought I would be so careless...

Yeah, most of them are right. Those few that said it was boring, and the three people who left midway, never to return...

Michael Clayton is probably too slow, and too "deep."

I thought I had enjoyed it, with commendable acting, especially George once-Batman Clooney.

Now I'm beginning to realise, I need to watch it again. And probably a third time.

The dialogues, the horses, the son, the replaying of the U-North commercial - what do they symbolise?


Conclusion: Its not a film for those who are into visuals, action and melodrama.

I expected something engaging, but I think I've underestimated the film, and overestimated myself.

Signing off................. Dinner after movie was great! THANKS!....................
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment