Wednesday, December 07, 2005

One Week....

.... since exams have ended; results will be out on the 21st Dec... guessed they have already been cast in stone... I DUN WANNA GO DOWN!!!!! ARGH!!!!!

There are previous entries recap-ing what had happened for the past few busy days; links below...

Recap No. 3
Recap No. 2
Recap No. 1: (2nd Dec 2005 EL Hons o5/06 BBQ)

As I sit here in front of Dear's comp typing away, she is hard at work studying for her Maths test tml... wish her all the best!!!! =)

Signing off....... need to go for runs...........
RC

5 comments:

  1. Great post, but I was looking for more stuff on witch craft love spells but found your blog. Not quite what I was looking for, but good! Thanks for the read!

    **Cassie**
    My witch craft love spells site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey "Blogger", just found your site on a search for love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi and thanks! :)

    Me. -- "I tried these guaranteed love spells and got my boyfriend back!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool blog. It's hard to find decent blogs with good content today, but yours was enjoyable for me to read. Thanks!

    **Cassie**
    My bring back love spells site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey "Blogger", just found your site on a search for love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi and thanks! :)

    Me. -- "I tried these love spells online and got my boyfriend back!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Blogger,

    Stumbled across your blog when doing research on love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi. Thanks for the read! :)

    Me. -- !These wicca love spells got my love back!

    ReplyDelete